Small birthmarks spoil the appearance, but how to get rid of papillomas at home? Characteristic pale seals often appear on the face or hands. You can remove such warts using proven methods that our ancestors have used effectively for centuries. And today, such skin defects cause unnecessary complexes and experiences.
Both in traditional and folk medicine, there are many ways to cleanse the skin of annoying bumps. It will be possible to remove warts from any place, including delicate eyelids and cilia.
How to get rid of papilloma at home? You can restore the structure of the skin by getting rid of the external manifestations of the virus, as well as reduce the likelihood of future formations. Affordable and safe methods are easy to implement on your own. It will be necessary to monitor general health indicators, protecting yourself from adverse factors. But before you try to remove warts, you should understand why they appear.
Such characteristic tissue changes are provoked by the papilloma virus. It is possible to become a carrier after sexual intercourse with an infected partner, and also the usual handshake using some hygiene items are common ways of infection. In public transport, you cannot be 100% sure of complete safety when holding onto the handrails. But it's not worth panicking, seeing everyone as a potential threat. It is impossible to protect yourself from the virus, the most important in this case are the immune properties of the body. Whether it will manifest as warts, growths or not will depend on their indicators.
It is important to always consult a doctor, as some strains can be dangerous and initiate malignant processes. You must also understand that it is not the removal of the source from the body, but only the removal of the external manifestations. Until now, there is no single protocol for the treatment of this virus, immunomodulators can be recommended, but they do not affect the cause itself, but only increase the body's resistance.
It doesn't sound too optimistic, but you will have to live with this virus for the rest of your life. If you follow the basics of a healthy path, it will manifest itself and not get in the way. It is encouraging to think that most of the inhabitants of the planet, including children, live happily ever after with various strains of papillomas. Therefore, the search for new methods of treatment, the enrichment of charlatans will only be a waste of time, nerves and finances.
There are many recipes for getting rid of annoying growths. Some of them have been used for centuries, others not so long ago, but successfully practiced in folk medicine. It is important to strictly follow all recommendations to avoid burns to healthy tissue.
This plant has long been used for the treatment of various skin diseases, the name itself speaks of its magical natural properties. Our ancestors used natural poison to remove warts, rashes, growths, but only knowledgeable people had the right to collect weeds. Today, the following options can be distinguished for removing papillomas using pus:
- the grass must be collected and processed only with rubber gloves, in case of respiratory diseases, the mask will not interfere;
- with a huge number of papillomas, it is not worth treating everything immediately, it is recommended to choose up to 6 pieces, take a monthly course, and then move on to the next plants;
- it is necessary to ensure that the juice or infusion does not get on cuts or wounds;
- before use, be sure to check whether there is a possible allergic reaction, apply a little on the bend of the elbow and wait for about 12 hours, if there is no burning, redness and itching, then you can safely use the medicine.
A very acceptable and effective method is used for both children and adults. Unlike poultice, natural oils are used on the most sensitive areas of the skin, including the eyelids. It is only important to exclude the allergy factor, so it is imperative to check the aromatic liquid. Worm oil and tea tree oil are the most effective for getting rid of warts. This home method helps with small growths up to 1 cm in size, larger ones require a dermatologist's consultation.
It has excellent disinfecting and antiseptic properties, restores the skin, preventing the manifestations of the virus. The active ingredients of the oil are thujone and azulene, which help to restore the smoothness of the skin. Applies to:
- put a few drops on a cotton swab and treat each wart, regularly 2 times a day, until the leg itself peels off, you don't need to help it by splitting, otherwise a scar will appear afterwards, which, like a wart, does not look very aesthetically pleasing;
- can also be used in the form of compresses and lotions, the essential oil will not harm healthy areas of the skin when it comes into contact, on the contrary, it is effectively used to treat burns;
- it is recommended to use wormwood oil for a month, if the growths do not dry during this time, take a break for 3 weeks, and then resume the procedures.
Tea tree oil
The king of natural antivirals is tea tree ether. It can be used on any part of the body, a safe natural product that will quickly soothe and restore the skin. This aromatic liquid is used as follows:
- wash your hands thoroughly with soap, put a few drops of oil on your fingertips, rub into the growths, not too intensively, so as not to accidentally damage them;
- repeat the procedure in the morning and in the evening, after that it is preferable not to use decorative cosmetics in this area, as well as to ensure free oxygen access, therefore, if the papillomas are on the body, you cannot wear tight clothing. from synthetic materials;
- the oil also increases immune properties, protects against viruses and infections, you can add a few drops to soap or use it to purify the room with an aroma lamp.
This unpretentious plant is useful for growing in every home. Only a fresh cut is used, an important condition is age - more than 5 years. The treatment regimen is as follows:
- carefully separate a branch fragment, attach it to the papilloma and fix it with a patch;
- will have to be kept for up to 4 hours, if used at night, can be bandaged additionally for fixation;
- it is recommended to repeat the simple procedure for 10 days.
It is not the vegetable itself that is used, but its clothing, no less rich in active elements. It is necessary to collect a clean peel and pour apple or wine vinegar, knead well to make a slurry. Pour into a dark glass jar and insist for a week. Use the finished liquid as follows:
- you can make compresses by placing a moistened cotton swab directly on the papilloma, keep for about half an hour;
- or apply with a cotton swab 2 times a day;
- use for a month until the wart falls off.
It is famous for its antiseptic properties, it can easily deal with any growths. In order not to damage the skin with burning juice, it is better to use garlic cakes. They are used both for individual formations, and it is convenient to apply them to entire populations. Preparation of the folk remedy is very simple:
- 2-3 cloves are passed through a press or crushed in a mortar, add a teaspoon of rye or oatmeal, knead well into a cake;
- apply it to the problem area, it will take about 2 hours;
- repeat every day for a month, preparing a fresh medicinal paste each time.
Traditional fighting methods
You can remove small growths at home. If papillomas are large, dark, red, black, with an uneven, loose surface, have irregular shapes, it is not recommended to remove them yourself. The following options are widespread in aesthetic medicine clinics:
- burning with liquid nitrogen, one of the disadvantages of this method is the need to repeat the procedure, since it is impossible to control the depth of exposure, but there are no unpleasant or painful sensations;
- removal with salicylic acid can be performed only by an experienced dermatologist, he makes sure that the composition does not leave inflammation, and also does not cause changes in the cell structure;
- destruction by surgical intervention is used for papillomas larger than 3 cm, cut out with a scalpel under local anesthesia, then a suture is applied and the material is sent for histological examination, after 2 weeks there is no trace of the wound;
- an electrocautery is used for the electrocoagulation method, it also takes place under local anesthesia, pink skin immediately forms after removal, it is also used when a delicate intervention in the area of the eyes and eyelashes is necessary, due to the ability to avoid gross tissue scars;
- using the laser, one procedure is enough, there are no unpleasant sensations, the nearest skin areas are not affected either, after a week there is no trace left at the site of the wart.
But just like home methods, in-office removal methods do not guarantee that warts will not reappear in the same place.
It is aimed only at increasing the immune properties of the body, it is impossible to eradicate the virus, there are only ways to prevent its manifestation. These are available methods that are useful and recommended at any age:
- variety of nutrition, the menu should be based on fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals, meat, fish, seafood, dairy products;
- during the beriberi period, as well as after a cold, use mixtures of raisins, dried apricots, walnuts, honey according to Art. spoon per day for 2 months;
- sleep at least 8 hours, avoid excessive work;
- play sports, lead an active lifestyle;
- learn to control emotions;
- use natural immunomodulators - decoction of wild rose, ginger, echinacea tincture;
- get rid of bad habits, you can afford a few glasses of red wine once a week.
When a small growth is formed on the skin, you should not panic and come up with terrible diseases. And how to get rid of papillomas at home? If this is a small wart that does not cause much discomfort, you can use folk remedies. But with dark, large growths, you should definitely consult a dermatologist.